RSS

exam exam~~

why time pass too fast????
PMR and UEC exam rili coming soon~
next wednesday want PMR exam liu, i m scare =(
i scare dunno hw to answer the question...
especially the MM and SC, i dunno hw to do the paper2 question..
Ummm hw can i do??hu can teach me??
i m not doing enuf preparation i think so to induce i m care about the PMR and UEC exam~
frensss~~~
help me pls~~
so regret i owayz gt the bad manners to embrace Buddha's feet in one's hour of need.
but i know it's too late when i m regret~
so i will to try one's best to revision before the exam~
yesh SanG i want study harded nw then can enjoy when holiday~
thx SanG and my frens owayz behind me and to encourage me too^^
i will do my best at my exam.
jia you~
add oil all my frens. keke = )

3 comments:

匿名 说...

add oill orhhh ^^

27 说...

gambateh~~ sure u can do it!haha

caNNy 说...

haha~thx ya i will^^

发表评论